Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we adjust our events schedule in light of COVID-19 and the very real need for extreme social distancing. We regret the need to cancel or postpone a small number of events, but the health and safety of all our communities remains our number one priority.
Updated Events Calendar:
Our Spring Special Education Law Conference moves online!
- Now a series of webinars with expert attorneys—watch live or at your own convenience!
- Featuring NEW CONTENT regarding compliance, COVID-19, and school closures
- Live Q & A opportunities
The Education Law for Principals Conference will also be available online!
- Early Payment Rates for the life of the event: $199 per registrant
- Registration is still open!
The Navigating Texas RTI Requirements workshop in San Antonio on March 30th has been rescheduled for September 1st in New Braunfels.
The Behavior Challenge in RTI workshops:
- Klein on May 4th is being rescheduled, date TBD.
- Abilene on June 19th has been rescheduled for November 19th.
The Effective Documentation of Teachers workshop in New Braunfels on June 25th has been rescheduled for February 25th.
We are working hard to keep our products and services available during this time, and we thank all of our registrants and partners for their patience and flexibility. We are communicating with current registrants regarding changes to our events schedule, and we plan on continuing to bring you the very best in professional development, be it online in the coming weeks or in person again in the months ahead.
If you have a question in the meantime, feel free to email Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Safe and Well!
The ED311 Team