Hopper Middle School, Cypress Fairbanks ISDContact: email@example.com
Session:What’s Culture Got To Do With It?
● Highly qualified educator with 15 years of experience in a 5th-12th grade environment.
● Six years as a Curriculum Assistant Principal with the responsibilities of overseeing learning, logistics and managerial tasks.
● Maintained positive student behavior through restorative practices and effective communication with students, staff and parents.
● Eleven years of teaching on a collegiate level as an adjunct instructor.
● Guest Speaker/Member of the Texas Association of Secondary School Principals (TASSP).
● Presenter at the 1st Annual Texas Educators for Restorative Practices State Conference 2017.
● Skilled in building relationships and rapport among individuals. Continuously improving learning and success through professional leadership, data analysis, restorative practices, innovative instructional programs, technology integration, collaborative meetings, departmental planning, and professional development.
● Ability to absorb new material with ease along with anticipating issues, problem-solving, and creating new systems that simplify processes, resolve concerns and improve productivity.
● Analytical problem-solver, quick learner, and the ability to see the big picture and focus on the organization’s needs and expectations.
● MS Instructional Technology
● BS Computer Information Systems
● Principal Certification, Texas State Board for Educators
● Teacher Certification, Texas State Board for Educators
● Online Teaching Certification, Lone Star College
● Certified Specialist in Restorative Practices, TEXRP
● Assistant Principal Restorative Collaborative Training Series, Cypress-Fairbanks ISD
● Hopper Restorative Practices Green Team Trainer